Saturday, February 9

Official Conclave-Sanctioned Indulgences
Available online for the first time ever!
___

IN NEED OF INSTANT REDEMPTION? There is now no need to wait, thanks to the Caledonian Conclave's new online indulgence service! Just call us and confess your sins to one of our friar-operators (long-distance charges may apply), make a donation to the Conclave's Malt Whisky Purchasing Fund (all major credit cards accepted), and receive the blessings of immediate Spiritual cleansing. A personalized certificate, just like the sample shown above, will be mailed to you, confirming that your are once more among the saved!

Don't wait! Be cleansed of your sins now!

2 comments:

St. Ardbeg's Hospital for the Terminally Befuddled said...

Redeem me! O wise ones. My sins are multitudinous and black as the night. Grant me absolution and make me pure once again!

Anonymous said...

By phone? Are you kidding me? Don't the monks have im? I think that this ignorance of technological advances is precisely what's ruining the church for the worshipers of today!!!
HELLO!